Friday, September 14, 2007

~ Clean Up Day ~

I think I am one of the few left who will actually take leave to clean up the house instead of going shopping, resting, whatever.... :p (*crazy*). Anyway, decided to take half day off as I'm really fed up with the mess around.. plus Denver's new writing table is delivering this afternoon.

Had breakfast with Hubby and I return to work from home. Starting to rain in the morning. But I love the weather and smell of the rain. It's cooling and refreshing. :D . Somehow, my stomach isn't feeling right.. end up going to toilet 4 times! :(

Finished my work, had my lunch and it's time for house chores! Started clearing out the storeroom.. took out the boxes, bags, tins, cans, paints ..... it's heavy plus dusty..(sniff).. dumped quite a fair bit of stuff. Went on to vaccum and mop the floor. (yeah! I can skip this tomorrow.). Halfway through, the table arrived at 230pm. Just on time! I spent quite some time re-arranging as there are a number of furnitures in the computer room already.. Hubby insisted to put it there so he will still have space in the kid's room for future Mahjong session. By the time I'm finished, it's already 4 plus. (Hubby just returned from work). Did my final cleanup and pack up, had a quick bath and we heed back to my bro-in-law's place for dinner. Promised Denver to take him to Compass Point tonight.

It's been a tiring day.. starting to feel pain on my arms and back. (due to lack of exercise too). Still, I had great satisfaction! :D It's a good feeling to see things neat and in order.. (Uh.. at least for now. :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment