Sunday, September 09, 2007

~ GCA + Food Fair ~

Went to the Games Convention Asia and World Food Fair at the Suntec Convention Center over the weekend. Denver seems to be a little scared and shy at the beginning.. It did not take long before he started roaming around looking for stations to play. There were just too many to choose from.. I think he enjoyed the PS3 and Nintendo WII.. The rest seems too hard for him..


We had our lunch at the World Food Fair.. you'll never fear of getting thirsty cos there were so many variety of free drinks to sample.. (soya milk, tea, fruit juices, milo, coffee...) :p.. Still, we end up spending more.. $4 each for a plate of pineapple rice (with 3 fish balls) and fried rice (1 prawn and 3 sotongs). Expensive plus the food doesn't taste that fantastic. :( Had some free samples of biscuits, chocolates, bak kua etc along the way.. The best part is my hubby grabbing a bowl full of Koko Krunch before we leave.. :p hehehe

Oh! I forgot to mention I got a new small bag ($7.90) at Metro SK to hold my phone and blackberry.. Hubby paid for it though. :p. Today, we spent another $99 + $15 (delivery) on a writing table for Denver. Now I am having a headache deciding where to put the table.. :S There are just too many stuff at home.. and no one helping me to clean up.. I have been eyeing to get rid of those boxes of comics which doesn't belong to us in the first place.. :( Arghhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment