Monday, September 10, 2007

~ Group Birthday Celebration @ Work ~

Today, we had our ladies group birthday celebration! As Lee Cheng, Alita and my birthday are very close, the ladies decided to combine the celebration together for the Virgos.


This time round, we all planned to wear GREEN.. :) My colleagues ordered Golden Pillow 933 and we dine in at one of the meeting rooms! There were so many food (E.g. fried rice, beehoon, 3 golden pillows, chicken wings etc). Cat made her signature desert! Agar Agar + Cheese Cake. The food was so good! (Esp the cake! Yummy!).

Today is the last day of the lunar 7th month and to celebrate, there was another 中元节 dinner + auction held near my brother in law's house. Oh dear, I have been eating so much lately.. eating and munching here and there.. Urghh.. I simply can't eat anymore.. feeling fat..

No comments:

Post a Comment