Tuesday, September 25, 2007

~ Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! ~

Decided to treat Lutchie since there isn't many cases on hand today. I was pondering where we should have our lunch for awhile.. hmmm.. we shall go Suntec and see.. :) Left for lunch 15mins early, took a bus and in no time we were there... I'm hungry! We wandered around the basement. There was a waiter giving out lunch brouchers and that's how we ended up lunching at Pepper Lunch since both of us never had any dining experience there before. The food was ok... a lot of beansprouts.. I ordered a chicken & salmon rice set while Lutchie ordered the beef set.. Nothing really special... so I kinda felt it was a bit pricy.. I should have took her to Kenny Rogers or Country Mana for a better meal. I hope she enjoyed her meal. :)

~o~O~o~O~o~O~o~O~o~O~o~O~o~O~o~O~o~O~o~O~o~O~o~O~o~O~

Gladys was born to this world last year this day..and coincidentally today is the 15th day of the 8th lunar month (中秋节). It should be a happy occasion.. with the kids playing with candles, carrying the lanterns and munching mooncakes. Instead, the family went to a close relative's wake and my mil is also in a terrible mood swing. The whole atmosphere just isn't right anymore.

We headed home and brought our kids down for a stroll.. There were mid-autumn activities at the temple near my house.. Denver is not interested in carrying the lantern tonight. He was eager to see the lion & dragon dance (舞龙, 舞狮).. so I hold his lantern instead :p. We walked towards the dance troops and the kids were so excited when they finally saw them! hmm..I think Gladys was a bit shocked cos the drums were too loud! Still, it was a very pretty scene.. children & adults holding the lighted lanterns, lion dance troops, folks singing on the stage and a 'not so full' moon... :)


Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment