Monday, September 17, 2007

~ New IC ~

Received a letter that I can collect my new IC on friday. It is mandatory to renew when you reach 30 and have not change your IC for the past 10 years). I decided to collect it today. (so that I'll have one thing off my mind). Reached ICA at 745am.(Center opens at 8am).. There was a queue already.. I walk further down to see where I should queue up.. I walk.. and walk.. and walk.. MY GOODNESS! Where is the end of the line!!!???? The queue is almost making one full circle around ICA building before I finally saw it. Hesitated for awhile thinking if I should really collect it today.. Oh well.. since I already made a special trip down..Better don't waste my effort. Luckily my office is nearby and I have 2 morning papers to keep myself occupied.

Queue started to move at 8am sharp. It was pretty fast and in no time, I was making my way to level 3. Took a queue ticket and finally collected my new IC! The photo is smaller and my face really looks slimer :) Nice.


Not sure if it's Monday blue or I am really busy! I got so much things on hand and really don't know where to start.. :( Gladys' birthday party is this weekend and I am quite occupied with my work (got a couple of meetings this week). There's one coming at 10pm tonight.. :S -- Tired -- I need a break..

No comments:

Post a Comment