Thursday, September 20, 2007

~ Sick ~

My body was complaining to me this morning. Aching all over.. Soon, nose starts to run and head starts to spin. :( As I sat in front of the monitor, I felt giddy and weak. (Definately not the effects of earthquake..) Oh no! I can't fall sick at this time... especially when Gladys' birthday celebration is this coming Saturday! I quickly went to see the company doctor and got a MC for today. Lucky hubby was working nearby and he sent me back home to rest.

All the pills prescribed will cause drowsiness. :( I took the medicine and slept through the entire afternoon.. Till now, I still feel weak and drowsy.. Just pray hard I will feel better tomorrow..


Well, at least we have prepared most of the stuff for Gladys' party.

1) Buffet
2) Birthday Cake
3) Drinks
4) Party sets for kids
5) New dress and shoe for Gladys
6) Gladys' Photo Album
7) Balloons/Deco
8) Camera

Hmmm.. I hope we did not miss out anything.... It is going to be a busy weekend... :D So.. Get well soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment