Friday, September 21, 2007

~ 5th Wedding Anniversary ~

Took medicine last night and hence went to bed rather early.. Still, hubby makes sure he wishes me Happy Anniversary as the clock strikes 12am. :D (I guess he is worried that I will 'complain' on the blog again.. :p) We planned to have dinner tonight (with the kids of course!). Hubby called to say that he will be picking me up.

Today, I received a couple of gifts from my colleagues who wasn't able to attend Gladys' birthday party. The most heart warming thing is Lutchie (my team mate) actually bought me a chocolate cake from Polar as a gift to celebrate my anniversary! I was shocked and felt really really bad... not that I have been mis-treating her.. but rather I have been strict, picky and demanding. Plus, I don't think the cake is cheap. So I decided to give her a lunch treat next week. It's time we go for a team lunch anyway. :)



It's friday, my 5th Wedding Anniversary, Gladys' present, Lutchie's cake... all these were already making me very very happy. What more can I ask for? 5pm.. Time to go home! Yippee! As usual, I made my way to hubby's car not knowing that there is another surprise waiting for me.. A lovely bouquet of pink roses resting on the front car seat! Oh My Goodness!

It has been 5 years since I got my last bouquet of flowers. The first time was when we were dating.. it was a bouquet of red roses.. 2nd was our ROM... 3rd was our wedding customary... and this is the 4th time in 10 years since we met. We both agree that giving flowers is a 'waste of money'.. nevertheless I guess once in a blue moon is alright :) I always envy others who have flowers (at the same time, I am a very practical person too.. hehehe) .... hmmm so does that means the next time I receive flowers is our 10th anniversary? :p

We had dinner @ Cafe Cartel at Junction 8... it was heavy.. I think we ate too much... bloated.. feel like vomitting.. :S

Dear... It's our 5th Wedding Anniversary today.. Thank you for being a loving hubby and managing the financial burdens. I know you are not a romantic person.. so I am really touched with the thoughts.. even if it is a single rose.. I will be very happy too. Well, come to think of it, there's nothing much I can give you (can't really cook to make you a nice dinner, don't earn a lot to help you lighten the burdens).. Probably my best gift to you is our 2 lovable kids.. :p

Happy Anniversary!! I Love You Always! Muak!!

No comments:

Post a Comment