Monday, September 03, 2007

~ Zen Vision M ~

We first saw Zen Vision M in an IT show 2 to 3 years ago. There was a huge temptation to buy it then.. but it was too expensive and we gave up. Now that we got it, I was kinda frastrated with the product.
First, I am not comfortable with the touch pad. Went back and fro with the menu so many times.. either I did not press it hard enough or I went too fast.. It really took me some time before I got the trick.

Spent some time charging the battery. It doesn't seems to get charged after 2 hours.. Started to feel it is defective (Worse still, it doesn't comes with a warranty!). :( We set it to charge overnight, and this morning, there seems to be some progress.

Hubby says the Zen is for me :D hmm.. I think I need to get a new pouch to hold my handphone, Blackberry and Zen... Starting to get heavy.. heheheh :p

No comments:

Post a Comment