Sunday, October 07, 2007

~ Crying Baby ~

Gladys has been extremely noisy these 2 days. I really had a tough time cradling her to bed. I wonder if it's because she wanted to play or she is just being frastrated over her stuffy and running nose. She refused to nap while cradling and even scream and cry while I attempt to cuddle her to sleep in my arms. :( Her fingers will keep pointing towards the play room.. indicating she wanted me to take her there. :S

I know she loves to go there because she knew that's where all the toys, books and lovely posters are. Still, it is a clear fact that she is feeling sleepy (It's 9pm and her eyes were closing.. mine too..). You are really testing my patience! Oh well, if you like it there, Mummy will take you there... I sang her sweet lullaby and carry her in my arms... where she finally fall asleep..

I just hope she will not repeat her act again with my inlaw tomorrow.. My mil is definitely not in a good mood to endure her wild temper. :( Gladys, be a good girl and don't be a crying baby.. Good night and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment