Wednesday, October 24, 2007

~ Talk, Talk and Talk ~

Today is a really a "talkative" day. Morning had teleconference with Director. Talked about a couple of issues especially on Lutchie's contract terms... To clarify matters and directions, I have to discuss with Kerem and Lutchie again.. Spent a lot of time with Lutchie to really let her understand the expectations on her will raise and she will need to work beyond her current role when she is being re-hired.

Did not manage to get any work done today. I really need to focus tomorrow..

Earlier this year, I took up MCSA courses.. I received an email that I need to complete all my exams by end Jan 08... Will need to work and study extra hard for it.. Busy.

Late in the evening, I saw another email that my Director has decided to re-hire Lutchie as a Merck contractor. Let's see how things will work out...

Just had my late night teleconference with my boss to talk about the project plan.. ended my work at 1115pm... totally exhausted.

I am looking forward to Friday though.. Health checkup day plus my day off. Yeah!!!
I need a break.. Ok.. enough of 'talking'.. bedtime...

No comments:

Post a Comment