Year 2007 is coming to an end... Last year this time, I remember I was still enjoying my maternity leave awaiting to return work.. Now, I have 2 kids lying by my side (sound asleep).
So many things have happened this year... and it's time to recap...
- Denver started school attending nursery class
- Denver took up swimming lessons
- Gladys celebrated her 1st year birthday
- Gladys learned how to walk in December (15mths)
- Hubby, Denver and me took up inline skating (Dec)
- Big Brother ROM this year
- Second Brother got a girlfriend
- I started blogging in August
- I got my promotion
- Andrea moved out of A&A
- Office move to Tuas
As I am writing this, I could hear the singing, cheering and crowd outside my home... I believe there must be a lot of people waiting to countdown to year 2008! There will be fireworks! But here I am, lying comfortably on my bed... writing my final thoughts before the clock hits 12am...
What will be awaiting for me in 2008? New Year resolutions? hmmmmm
- Stable and happy job
- Healthy and obedient children
- Loving family
10mins to countdown... After tonight, the holidays will be over and school and work will soon starts..
May all have a very Happy New Year 2008!