Monday, December 31, 2007

~ Counting down to 2008 ~

Year 2007 is coming to an end... Last year this time, I remember I was still enjoying my maternity leave awaiting to return work.. Now, I have 2 kids lying by my side (sound asleep).

So many things have happened this year... and it's time to recap...

  • Denver started school attending nursery class
  • Denver took up swimming lessons
  • Gladys celebrated her 1st year birthday
  • Gladys learned how to walk in December (15mths)
  • Hubby, Denver and me took up inline skating (Dec)
  • Big Brother ROM this year
  • Second Brother got a girlfriend
  • I started blogging in August
  • I got my promotion
  • Andrea moved out of A&A
  • Office move to Tuas

As I am writing this, I could hear the singing, cheering and crowd outside my home... I believe there must be a lot of people waiting to countdown to year 2008! There will be fireworks! But here I am, lying comfortably on my bed... writing my final thoughts before the clock hits 12am...

What will be awaiting for me in 2008? New Year resolutions? hmmmmm

  • Stable and happy job
  • Healthy and obedient children
  • Loving family

10mins to countdown... After tonight, the holidays will be over and school and work will soon starts..

May all have a very Happy New Year 2008!

No comments:

Post a Comment