Monday, December 24, 2007

~ Nicole's Wedding ~

Managed to take some time off to attend Nicole's wedding on Saturday afternoon at Mandarin Oriental. I arrived early and started to get busy talking and taking photos with my colleagues. Dennis and Youmei were the Emcee and Nicole looks really beautiful!

The lunch banquet started at around 1pm. Andrea, Janet and I took some red wine initially.. but Daniel let us try the white wine and it taste really sweet and good! Before the food was served, we bottoms up the 1st glass of red wine and asked for a glass of white wine each. :D Our MSD colleagues occupied 1 and a half table and we were really a happening lot.. We yum seng for Nicole and Xing and subsequently busy 'playing' bottoms up! I had 3 glasses of wine, 3 cups of tea and 1 glass of green tea... Woww.... Everyone were happy and I really enjoyed myself.

Nicole will be flying off to China and later back to U.S to start her new journey of life. Wishing her a very happy and bliss marriage ...

No comments:

Post a Comment