Tuesday, January 01, 2008

~ Happy New Year! ~


There is a New Year countdown party at my area... the RC has set up a temporary stage on the open grass patch between the temples. It really attracted a lot of people... kids, parents, couples, grandparents etc gathering there to listen to the songs and most importantly awaiting for the Firework show when the clock strikes 12am.

Denver and Gladys were sound asleep and I went to join in the fun 5 mins before New Year... Too many people were standing on the roadside and especially near the stage.. I took a center spot slightly behind getting my camera ready to capture the video. Come to think of it, it is my first time watching a firework show Live! I only seen them on TV or video.. and am really excited.. :D

Finally, the countdown started (I am all ready)... 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.... Happy New Year!!! BOOM, BOOM, BOOM... FIREWORKS!! It is really SOoooo pretty!! The colours are so Bright and suddenly the dark, night sky sparkles! OOOOh AHhhhhh WOwwwww ... Although this is a small scale firework show, I am really amazed and happy that I make my trip down... :)


Well.. all good things will come to an end.. The crowd started to return to their homes after the last firework bloom in the sky... It's 2008! The long holidays has finally ended and we are going back to work tomorrow... Now, I am looking forward to my brother's wedding and Chinese New Year in Feburary... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment