Tuesday, January 29, 2008

~ Home alone ~

Having a bad sorethroat, cough and a slight flu.. the pills are making me drowsy... I think I am falling asleep soon.. yawnz.

The tulips Hubby bought me last week has long withered... lucky I took some pictures of them :p I also managed to do some flower art before they ended in the dustbin.. Not bad huh.. :p From 1 bouquet becomes 2 small pots.. hahaha

Before


After

Anyway... It is just about 1 week to CNY. Looking forward to it.. Spring cleaning is almost done.. except for the remaining stuff like changing the bedsheets, floor mats, final dusting and of course, hubby has yet to complete washing the windows and toilets...

hmm..I just realised I did not cut my hair for this New Year.. Usually I will do so every year.. arghh.. wonder if I should do something about it.. hmmm.. Well, at least I manage to get new shoes and clothes.. Lutchie is going back to Philippines this weekend to visit her parents.. I am sure she misses home.. I just hope there isn't too many issues during this CNY :) (Crossing my fingers)...

No comments:

Post a Comment