Friday, March 28, 2008

~ Hubby's Birthday ~

Yesterday was Hubby's 34th Birthday... and my birthday present to him? $150 health check-up. :p Weird huh for a present.. Hubby has been complaining about his back pain and he missed his annual checkup last year. Worried that it was due to kidney issue, he decided to go for it last 2 weeks ago. His colleagues gave him a better present.. Harddisk worth $180.. Recently he got his NAS box.. so the harddisk came just in time.

To 'celebrate'.. we took a day off.. I spent the whole morning tidying the house.. mop, vacumm, changed the bedsheets, washed both toilets.. That will spare me for doing it during the weekends when the kids are around.

Hubby had planned to treat his colleagues lunch at Kuishin-Bo to thank them for their present. I tagged along.. we often had lunches together.. so it's fun. I always love Japanese food.. especially Salmon Sashimi.. Yummy... It was indeed a very heavy lunch...I felt so Fat. Hubby and I had a walk around before going back to pick the children. We were so tired...
Denver was not aware of the special day.. when I told him it was Daddy's birthday, he sang a birthday song. :) We went to Compass Point for Dinner.. but frankly, our stomach are still very full. Still we need to feed Denver and decided to settle our dinner at Hubby's favourite Fast Food Resturant - KFC. :D
I guess the most happy part is the 4 of us holding our hands together as a family.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dearest Hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment