Friday, June 27, 2008

~ Denver's 5th Birthday ~

26 Jun - Denver's 5th birthday... How time flies... the night before, we were busy preparing the goodie bags to be distributed to Denver's classmates in school.. We bought biscuits, sweets, rulers, rubbers, pencils, whistles and balloons. Denver helpded to pack all the items into each bag.

I was on medical leave yesterday as I was suffering from a bad cold and cough.. after sending the kids over to my inlaws, hubby and I had breakfast and carried the goodie bags to school. I went to see a doctor and slept through the whole morning only to wake up in the afternoon to do a bit of work.. tired..

That evening, the whole family including my inlaws, bro/sis in law and the kids went to Rivervale Plaza to have dinner at Macdonalds.. I think he had a great time munching his fries, ice-cream and being with his cousins. :) Later, I brought him to a nearby cake shop to choose his birthday cake..there wasn't much selection to choose from so he took quite awhile before making the decision.... Phew... We walked back to my bil's place for another Happy Birthday singing session and cake cutting 'ceremony'.. :)




We already gave Denver his present a couple of weeks ago - Ben 10 watch. He also received a couple of other presents too.. 2 new pairs of shirt and short from Uncle Owen and Chun Ho and a toy sword from my Brother & Sister in law.

Dear Denver, I hope you had fun and enjoyed it.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment