Sunday, July 06, 2008

~ How time flies... ~

Wow... It's July already? Seems like not long ago I was celebrating New Year and Chinese New Year and now we are already halfway through the year. Denver has past his 5th birthday, Gladys going to turn 2 in September and I am going to be 31 years old! Life is short... and brother and I had a conversation earlier today that we should not be indulging in our work (for Money sake!) so much that we forget to take a step back and enjoy ourselves and be happy.

At this very instance, hubby and the kids are sound asleep... The late nights (Especially weekends) are my precious personal time where I get to do the things I enjoy... :) watching drama, short clips, play PSP, blogging... etc. I figured I may have about 1-2 hours per night. Of course, that makes me a tired Mummy during the day since now I have shorter sleeping hours.. but it's definitely better than nothing.. and it kinda helps me strike a balance mentally. I guess by nature, I am not a difficult person to please and be contented.

I felt lucky to have Denver & Gladys.. Although they are noisy, trouble-makers, demanding, difficult... they bring life and joy to the family... A big hug, a sweet kiss does make my day. It will be even better if Gladys can call me "Mummy" :p... She was able to say "Pa Pa" and "Po Po" well.. but refuse to call us.. I guess she is being stubborn and playful..

Anyway, the family has been teaching Gladys to call "Mummy" and "Daddy"... and today she seems to be able to say it rather clearly.. Hopefully, she can try saying it more often and accurately soon. 加油!

Many also commented that Gladys looked like a boy and pretty much like me... hmmmm.. does that makes me 'boyish'? Do you all see the resemblance? :p hehehehe.

Time check : 1248am... Opps! Late night again.. Sleeping time...

No comments:

Post a Comment