Friday, July 18, 2008

~ Team Lunch ~

Suppose to be a working from home day every Friday.. but it was our Quarterly team lunch today.. so I made it to Tuas. Alice recommended the restuarant call "Penang Place" located at International Business Park. (Website: http://www.penangplace.com/).



Unlike other International buffet, the selection of food here is not wide. However, the overall quality of the food was good! I like their signature dish - Char Kway Tiao, prawn noodle and the Nasi Lemak Rice was very fragrant. Whenever the Char Kway Tiao was replenish, it will be emptied very soon! I must say it is spicy and taste really good! The other dishes like Curry chicken, otah, mixed vegetables, fried shrimp etc was great too. On top of that they also serve Ice Kachang, Rojak, traditional kuehs, Siew Mai, fruits and more.. The service of the resturant was alright and efficient... even though it's lunch hour, my plates were always cleared. There is also a beautiful backdrop of willow trees and water fountains pleasing to the eyes..Price is reasonable as well.. ($19.90 ++ for weekday lunch). The only downside its the location which is within International Business Park.. Lucky we got 3 drivers who took us all out... Kinda far for me if I am not working in Tuas... :p

I enjoyed myself and surely looking forward to the next free Team lunch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment