Thursday, July 17, 2008

~ Tech Expo 2008 ~


Yesterday, we had our Tech Expo 2008 at the canteen area. It was to promote and bring awareness on IT and the services we offered to our fellow colleagues. We went down to setup the tables, free gifts and laptops at around 9am and by 11am, we were all set! Crowd started to grow shortly after.. especially peaked at lunch hours! Everyone so busy talking and giving out freebies..

I had to raise my voice in order to be heard among them... it wasn't too long before I started to develop a dry throat and my stomach growling. We stood for almost 4 hours and when the event finally ended at 2pm, I can't wait to sit!

I got back to my seat and started munching on my Chicken Bao which I bought in the morning as my lunch. By now, I wasn't feeling that hungry at all... instead I felt dizzy, cold and my legs are getting soar. While the rest drove out for their late lunch, I stayed back to complete my reports and managed to clear some work.

By the time I'm finally home, I was almost knock out after a warm bath! As I rest on the bed, I got a shock when I realised I had fallen asleep! A great sigh of relief came shortly when my manager sent out an email to cancel yesterday night team meeting! Phew! It really was a tiring day... but I'm glad everything went smoothly and we had a good time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment