Wednesday, October 08, 2008

~ Mega Boss ~

Have been busy for the past 2 days because our "mega" boss came to visit on Monday. There are 1:1 session, dinner, lunch, meetings, town halls to attend to... Didn't really had an idea what to discuss with him at first.. but end up blabber quite a couple of stuff. I discussed with him on the challenges I am facing on the travelling, night meetings and the on coming weekend support. Being a mother of 2 young children, I do need to have priority on them as well. Don't know if it's a good or bad thing to mention it in that way... anyway...we shall see.

We had our team dinner at Palm Beach at One Fullerton. My first time there... classy seafood restaurant. We were seated outside and got to enjoy the beautiful scenary, see the merlion, Singapore flyer and it's skyline.. gentle breeze at first but it started to get hot towards the later of the night. Still the night lights and hearing the sound of the boats passing by is really cool. We had chilli, black pepper crab, steam fish, vegetables with mushroom, prawns and opened 2 bottles of red wine. I was really tired by the time I got to my inlaws place to pick the kids up. Everytime I have red wine, I realise I will have a headache the next day..

Yesterday's schedule was also very packed. We were involved in whole day meetings and there is also a lunch with the entire Infrastructure team. Did not have much time to attend to other issues/emails. Before we leave for the day, had a nice handshake with mega boss as he is heading back to US the next day.

By the time I got home, I was so tired... Gladys has been coughing for the past 2 days and it got worse.. She cough through the night and developed a fever at around 3am. I did not have much sleep and couldn't wake up today and end up working from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment