Friday, June 19, 2009

~ Grasshopper Scare ~

Hubby always call me the "Ant Killer" because I hate to see trails of ants and will use insecticides to kill them. :p That does not means I am not afraid of the other insects.. especially those that can FLY!

The kids were watching Cartoons when Denver shouted that there is a bug flying around. I quickly call out to Hubby to check it out and it was a Grasshopper.. Hubby tries to shoo it off the house and Oh My!! this grasshopper can really JUMP and in our direction! Denver, Gladys and I screamed and ran to the rooms occasionally took a little peep. LoL... Hubby failed to catch it in a few attempts and the grasshopper was jumping all around. Denver and I was scared.. while I believe Gladys was amused by our reaction and join in our screaming as she run and laughed.

Finally Hubby caught the grasshopper and send it out of the house. Pheeeew... Denver was so scared later that he did not even want to brush his teeth alone in the toilet. LoL...

No comments:

Post a Comment