Sunday, July 05, 2009

~ Staying Home ~

It has been quite a while since I have been staying home during the weekends. There was a major launch over the Independance Day weekend in the U.S and many of us are on standby. The children didn't get to go any places as Mommy is at home. Hubby helps to buy lunch/dinner back home while I spend the time doing housework, sleeping and keeping the children company. (opps! not to forget playing games as well :p)

The weather seems to be getting crazy lately and started to rain after a very hot month of June. Well, good for me as I love rainy days, the scent of the rain and the cool wind. The kids spent the weekend doing their homework, watching TV, playing games and eating. I wonder if they are finding it boring. Luck for me, there was no page and I manage to have a peaceful support week.

No comments:

Post a Comment