Saturday, July 25, 2009

~ Weekend with the children ~

After spending a night at inlaws' place, I took the children back home for the weekend. Denver started to miss his Daddy and cried in the night. :( Although they gets to 'see' and talk to hubby over the video call, nothing beats the physical prescence of their father.

To cheer him up, I promised to make him a nice breakfast and lunch. Breakfast was hotdog, bread and cake. As for lunch, I made soup (Carrot, corn, toufu, meat, egg) and long beans fried with luncheon meat. Not exactly a fantastic meal but I guess can make do with. :)


We spent the whole day at home... watching TV, doing homework, playing games etc.... I took the children out to Rivervale Mall for dinner at the foodcourt. Denver wanted Ramen.. he has taken a liking of eating Ramen lately.. (don't know why.. Hmmm). Then I bought bubble tea for them, walked around the mall and we walked back home together later. It was a tiring day for me... taking care of them and doing the housechores. I do miss hubby....

Sunday's activities are planned.. I'm going to take the children out to Compass Point (Macdonald) for breakfast. Send Denver for his class at 10am at SKCC, then bring them to my mum's place for lunch after his lesson. After that, we'll visit Owen at his home.. It has been awhile since we last went over...Denver wanted to play the PS2 games. :) I guess it'll keep him entertain so that he don't feel too bored at home. Evening time is going to be back at my inlaws place for the next few nights until hubby is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment