Saturday, October 24, 2009

~ Movie under the Stars ~

Taken some shots of Glayds today. She is All Red but still looking very Boyish. I took her out and 2 people says she is "弟弟". -__- Well, I can't really help it since her hair has to be short. Gladys seems to have really grown a lot lately.. Getting taller now and of course NAUGHTIER! She keeps running around and plays Hide & Seek with us. I have to keep my eyes on her at all times. Sooner or later she is going to get lost one day. Urghh..


Thought this was funny and quicky snap a photo of it. Gladys was playing with her "Doctor Set" toys and pretending to be a doctor. She looks really cute in the glasses which also happens to be Red. LoL. Gladys pretend to inject me with the needle and feed me medicine. "AH, open your mouth!"



The RC has organise another event across my block. "Movie under the Stars"- Transformers 2 - Revenge of the Fallen. The movie started at 8pm and I took the children down. Grabbed some chairs and managed to secure a good spot. :) The crowd was ok (probably about 50 odd people). Although I only saw 1 star and a moon in the sky, the weather was good! No rain and cooling breeze... Too bad there are no free pop corns and drinks to go with it. :p Hahahah.. Hubby bought 2 ice-creams from home and we ate it.

I was really enjoying the experience... every moment of it! Feels like I'm back in my childhood days where my brothers and I are seated at the Community Center (Whampoa) watching TV programs on a small black & white colour TV with the other folks. :) Unfortunately, I only manage to watch 30% of the show. Gladys started to get cranky and wanted to go home. :( Hubby stayed with Denver to finish the movie while I took my little girl back. Ah well, maybe next time. At least Denver came back and tells me he really enjoyed the movie. :D I hope this will also be an experience for him to remember when he grows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment