Friday, December 25, 2009

~ Christmas 2009 ~

It's Christmas! The first thing Denver wanted to do when he wakes up is open the presents. I ask him to wait for his sister so that they can do this together.

They got quite a fair bit of stuff already and this is only Part 1! The children started off having fun with the small remote car. Zoom... Bang... Vrooom...

It's a Sunny Christmas Morning! As planned, Hubby drove us down to Pasir Ris Park for some morning exercise. Visit http://bpdgtravels.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-2009_5797.html for more details.

We popped by IKEA to grab some items, had lunch at Kovan area and went to my brother's house. The kiddos got presents from their 舅舅 and 舅母. Another round of tearing the wrappers. Stationary and Colouring sets for them! Very sweet and thoughtful. ^_^






3rd round - The presents came from Eileen's & JunLong's parents. Denver always judge the value of the presents by it's size. Believing the Bigger the Better! So he was like "Huh? My one so small?" "Why Meimei got toys?" -_- I have to teach some sense into him to appreciate the things he got.

Final round - The last Christmas presents for this year. Again, the children are looking at the size and checking out what presents each is getting. Gladys got a jewerly set and Denver loves his remote Helicopter toy from their 小叔 and 婶婶.


Apart from all the fun and presents.... Gladys has been making me mad today. She has not been listening.. not napping well and has been extremely stubborn insisting on the things she wanted. My blood pressure increased as I scolded her leaving her crying. -___- Of course I am NOT going to give in and let her has her way. Hopefully she'll be more discipline when she starts school.

Other than that, it seems to be a rather eventful day. Children are so blessed nowadays. I don't have that luxury during my childhood days as money is hard-earned. Toys are also very minimal. I hope that as the children grow, they will learn and understand that besides getting so many gifts during every Christmas, they should not take things for granted and will learn how to share and give too.

No comments:

Post a Comment