Saturday, January 30, 2010

~ I Survived!! ~

YEAH!!! HUBBY is Finally BACK! You can imagine how delighted the kids are to see their Daddy home. Practically running to him before I even finish their bedtime story.

Hubby was carrying a few bags of stuff.. Of course, there are presents for the children! Naruto cards and CDs for Denver and a Hello Kitty toy for Gladys. (Hubby says don't know what to buy for his little girl :p). It surely cheer them up!


Apart from the presents, Hubby also did not forget to buy some Chinese New Year Goodies from Muar. He knows I love Kuey Bangkit and bought me one. :) There are also Pineapple tarts, peanut and almond cookies for our home and gifts for my parents & his god-parents. (To see more details on Hubby's Muar trip, pls visit http://bpdgtravels.blogspot.com/2010/01/pre-cny-day-trip-to-muar.html)

I'm so glad and relief that Hubby is back! The good news is the children seems to be feeling better now.... Bad news - I'm starting to feel worse... a lot of air in my stomach and starting to feel feverish again. :( Signing off and going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment