Wednesday, August 11, 2010

~ Vouchers and Stuff Toy on my desk ~


After enjoying a pretty good long weekend, I am definitely not looking forward to going back to work. :) Vacation is always too short isn't it. I am delighted to see a couple of stuff placed on my work desk after missing in action for awhile.

  • A voucher from Bengawan Solo in celebration of one of my colleague's baby 1 month old.
  • $60 Robinsons voucher - Complimentary from my company since August is my Birthday month :) YEAH!
  • A Chopper stuff toy - a give away from my colleague. :) If you are a fan of One Piece (Shōnen manga- 少年漫画), you will definitely know Tony Tony Chopper who is the doctor of the Straw Hat Pirates.
I feel like I'm celebrating my birthday already even though it is still a couple of weeks away. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment