Sunday, September 05, 2010

~ KDrama - My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ~

This is going to be one of my favourite KDrama this year (besides You're Beautiful). Apart from the mythology, comedy, love storyline, I love the song too! The tune of "Fox Rain" by Lee Sun Hee keep humming in my head and I really love the MV.

Lead actor, Lee Seunggi (whom acted in Shining Inheritance) and lead actress Shin Min Ah look so compatible and well-suited for their roles.

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho is a typical love drama between a human and a gumiho (nine-tailed fox). Cha Dae Woong (Lee Seunggi) accidentally releases a gumiho (Shin Min Ah) who is a legendary fox with nine tails that has been sealed for 500 years. After Dae Woong learns that she is a gumiho, he is afraid of her powers  and that she will eat him up. In the process, there are many funny scenes in the story and eventually Dae Woong falls in love with the gumiho.

It is still airing in Korea and one of the kdrama worth watching. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment