Tuesday, December 21, 2010

~ How I spent my vacation days ~

I was on leave last week and had enjoyed it. Unfortunately vacation days are always too short and I'm back to work today. Awwww :( At least I managed to spend some time with the children, clean the house and get my things done.)

Monday - Family out for lunch at Sakae Sushi, movie watching (The Chronicles of Narnia 3: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Official) at AMK Hub, a visit to the library, window shopping plus dinner at NEX (Serangoon).

Tuesday & Wednesday - House cleaning. The house was in a total mess with no mopping or vacuuming for at least 2-3 weeks! Toilets were not clean, stuff were left lying around and I practically left it be since I was too tired to clean up after our Batam trip and the chalet stay.

I spent 2 days digging out the closets, cabinets, boxes in the entire house and have the items rearranged and organised. We gave away some bags of old clothing and toys to charity and I threw over 10 bags of unwanted stuff. At least it is neat and tidy for now and I won't have a hard time when CNY is around the corner.

Thursday - Christmas shopping. There are many presents which we need to buy for the children and I spent a lot of time shopping around. Not to forget wrapping up the presents too. :)

Friday - Personal shopping. I went on my very own shopping spree at NEX and Citysquare mall. Primary objective is to hunt for some new clothing for CNY. Mission accomplished.

Saturday - Family time and we took my father for his birthday lunch, Headed down to the library @ Esplanade and Marina Bay waterfront to pen our wishes on the white spheres.

Sunday & Monday - 2D1N trip to Malacca (to be updated on our travel blog)

Is that too much for 1 week? I am really tired but at the same time missing vacation days already. 4 more days to Christmas and counting down!

No comments:

Post a Comment