Wednesday, February 16, 2011

~ Sleeping separation - Gladys ~

It has been a week since we put Gladys to sleep in the same room with her gor gor. It all started with Gladys promising us that she will sleep on her own when she is 5 years old. Hubby took the golden opportunity and started her off on 人日 even though her birthday is on September. ^_^ She was kind of reluctant at first but staying by her side till she sleeps helped for a start. When the children are sound asleep, I moved back to my own room.

Without the presence of the children, our bed felt so big and empty. I started missing Gladys' cute little sleepy face and how she likes to kiss and hold onto my hand as she sleeps. My consolation is we still find her sleeping by our side when we wake up in the morning. Like her brother, Gladys usually sneaks back into our room in the middle of the night without my knowing.

It might take a little more time before our dear princess get used to sleeping without her beloved Daddy and Mommy but we are not in a rush. Afterall, Denver only learned to sleep on his own when he was 6 years old. In the meantime, I still get to enjoy waking up with Gladys by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment