Friday, May 27, 2011

~ Farewell My Friends... ~

After working with the company for the past 7 years, I will miss the great colleagues and friends that I've made during this time. As I mentioned in my farewell email, I have many fond memories here and I take with me this wonderful experience and friendship that you all have showered me with all this while.


Thank you for joining in the farewell lunch and the lovely presents.

It will take me a while to get use to the life without Blackberry. No more checking of emails throughout the day and night, no more engaging in little chats that I had with my friends and best of all, no more scary alerting calls during standby in the middle of the night!

There will be a lot of uncertainty in life, but I look forward to my new job, new career and new life!

No comments:

Post a Comment